The island of Tenerife is one of the most desired tourist destinations in Spain. All thanks to its climate and especially, to its paradisiacal beaches . Don’t miss the best:
– La Arena beach is very close to the fishing village of Puerto Santiago. It is one of the best coves on the island and also one of the favorite areas of Tenerife for sunbathing.
– Costa Adeje is a group of beaches linked together. For many of the people, the best beach on the island is Fañabé beach.
– Arona beaches are located in the municipality of Arona in the south of the island, its coastline has more than 15 kilometers full of beautiful coves and calm waters, where you can enjoy a warm and mild climate throughout the year.
– La Candelaria beach stands out for its strong waves, it is one kilometer long and 24 meters wide. It is perfect for practicing water sports but it is not recommended to go too far from the shore.
– Playa de las Américas is a tourist mecca in Tenerife, next to Los Cristianos and Costa Adeje. It is the place of vacations and parties preferred by the thousands of Spanish tourists.
– La Caleta beach is a beautiful beach with crystal clear waters that is not usually taken because it hardly has any service and there is usually quite a strong swell.
– Among the beaches of La Orotava are that of Bollillo, with abundant black sand; Los Patos, visited by surfers and nudists; and the Ancón beach.
– Playa Paraíso stretches along the coast on the edge of three ravines, where divers who go down to the depths of the sea can see many fish.
– Playa Jardín , located in Puerto de la Cruz, the oldest and most complete of all the vacation spots in Tenerife.
– If we are in Santa Úrsula and we want to take a bath, we recommend two black sand beaches: Playa Santa Ana and Playa Martiánez.