The famous Forbes Traveler magazine has just compiled a list of the 10 best new cruises of 2009 . Although the economic crisis does not allow great waste, many companies continue to improve their boats to offer a more complete service to their customers. Thus, it is normal for there to be a list of spectacular cruises within the reach of few pockets:
– Oasis of the Seas: It belongs to Royal Caribbean and is one of the longest in the world. It has capacity for 5,400 people on board.
– Celebrity Equinox: It will premiere in August and will feature AquaSpa, with fruit, bathrobes, bowls, fresh flowers and a Caribbean decor.
– Seabourn Odyssey: Features a huge public spa with pool and numerous private spa rooms for personal enjoyment.
– Silversea Cruises Silver Spirit: It will feature live music, an oriental restaurant and dance performances.
– Costa Luminosa: Belonging to the Costa Cruises company, you will find an 18-hole golf simulator, a Formula 1 simulator and a futuristic 4-D movie theater.
– Carnival Dream: It has a huge spa and is ideal for traveling with children. It is one of the so-called kid friendly cruises. There are many water slides and pools prepared for the little ones.
– Viking Legend: This is a huge river cruise, one of the largest in the world. It has huge balconies to witness extraordinary views. In addition, it is helped by an ecological propellant to save energy.
– Pearl Seas Cruises Pearl Mist: It will debut in July and will have capacity for 210 passengers only. Of course, it will have several luxurious boutiques to make it clear that it is aimed at people with a lot of money.
– MSC Splendida: It will be a six star with a butler available 24 hours a day for the 99 suites that comprise it.
– MS Swiss Jewel: It has capacity for 118 passengers and has very good finishes in the suites. Marble bathrooms and panoramic windows are some of the advantages.