The Costa de la Luz , in Andalusia, is one of the most beautiful national destinations that you can visit, since you can take a coastal route and discover sensational landscapes, as well as being able to enjoy a lot of beaches and very good weather (the latter depending of the time of year you go). It is an ideal destination for all types of public and holidays , whether family, alone, with friends, as a couple …
Almost all the beaches are usually very fine and white sand and have all the services you may need such as bathrooms, showers or the classic and indispensable beach bars. Here are the most interesting places on the Costa de la Luz :
– Alcázar de Jerez (Jerez) : It is one of the most emblematic places in the city and was the residence of Christian caliphs and governors at different times in Jerez history. It is part of a walled complex that is in the southeastern part of the city and that also has a Christianized mosque, Arab baths and beautiful gardens.
– Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art (Jerez) : It is one of the best schools in the world and has a show with horses that is highly recommended.
– Museum of Marín Dolls (Chiclana) : It has an immense collection of dolls that have been handcrafted, which you can also buy not only in the museum but also in a lot of stores throughout Spain. They are not just dolls, they are truly unique pieces thanks to the fact that they are made individually and every last detail is taken care of.
– Virgen de Regla Sanctuary (Chipiona) : The singer Rocío Jurado made it famous throughout the world thanks to her immense faith in this virgin. The sanctuary has a cloister, a museum, a library and, of course, an image of the Virgin of Regla, who is also the patron saint of the city.
– Tapas in Sanlúcar de Barrameda : If you like snacking and want to have the tastiest and most authentic Andalusian tapas, this municipality is considered the best for it and there are plenty of bars where you can have tapas until there is no room for anything. plus.
– Conil de la Frontera Market : It is one of the most popular in the area and you can find typical food products, clothing, footwear and a lot of other things. The stalls are open throughout the year, although it is summer when there is a greater influx since tourists come from all over the area.
This is just a small selection from the Costa de la Luz, soon I will make a special of each municipality so that you do not lose detail.