The Costa del Sol has developed spectacularly in recent years and when about 20 years ago you could buy a house for just 5 million pesetas, today that money does not give you almost even the first stone. An area with a lot of glamor thanks to the great fame of Marbella, all the towns that make it up have a special charm.
Undoubtedly one of the most touristic areas of our country and that receives visitors from both Spain and anywhere else in the world. Here is a brief guide to the Costa del Sol :
– Puerto Banús is one of the most luxurious places and there you can see luxury yachts, convertibles, celebrities, millionaires from different countries and a lot of shops and restaurants that have nothing to envy to the most luxurious areas of the world.
– The towns of the Malaga mountains are beautiful and with a lot of nature, such as Ojén, Mijas, Casares or Istán, which continue to have their charm and identity despite the large buildings that have reached the coast.
– You can find hotels and restaurants of all kinds, from the most luxurious and expensive to the most modest for all budgets. It all depends on your needs and possibilities.
– Municipalities such as Torremolinos , Benalmádena or Fuengirola are perfect for relaxing and spending all day on the beach, relaxing and sunbathing. In addition, they have a very varied leisure offer with various activities, sports and even amusement parks.
– Golf is one of the most practiced sports on the Costa del Sol and you can find spectacular courses, especially in Marbella.
– Finally, Marbella is the epicenter of the Costa del Sol, a charming city with a lot to offer all its visitors whether they are looking for beach, leisure, culture or sport. All in a city with a fantastic old town and places that are worth visiting.