One of the most visited destinations by tourists from all over the world is the United States , especially by Spaniards, who see in that country a whole world to discover a lot of cities that have a lot to offer us. In order to travel to the United States, you have to take into account a series of things since this way you will ensure that no surprises appear.
If you are Spanish, you will need to have a valid passport , a round trip ticket and fill out a form to enter the country and in which they ask you a few questions about what you are carrying and what you are going to. If you are going to be less than 90 days you will not need a visa, while you will need it if you are going to be more than that time.
If your nationality is not Spanish, what you need will depend on whether your country is a member of the European Community, since if you are, you will need the same as if you are Spanish. If you are European but not a member of the EC, Africa or Latin America, you must have a visa to be able to go, regardless of how long you are going to be there.
If you need a visa, you must bear in mind that there are a series of restrictions that are divided by categories and that will prevent you from receiving the visa to enter the United States, either on vacation or to work there. Take note:
– People affected by any disease that is dangerous to the safety or well-being of citizens.
– People who have been arrested or who have a criminal record , except if it is due to minor traffic offenses.
– People who are drug traffickers , consumers and addicts to them. Obviously this will have to be in your background so that they can know it, although in the form that you have to fill out for the visa they ask you.
– Any person who, having previously been in the country, has been deported or has been denied entry for anything.
– To process the visa you will need to know what requirements are there according to what you are going to request it for, although there are general requirements such as having a valid passport, a passport photograph, the visa application form, the receipt of payment of the fees of visa and proof that you have sufficient funds to pay for your stay there.