The municipality of Cullera , in the province of Valencia , is one of the ones with the most beaches in the Mediterranean area thanks to its 15 kilometers of coastline and an environment that will make your summer holidays a marvel. In total you can find 11 beaches, each with its own peculiarities and that together make there beaches for all tastes, something that you cannot find in all places.
Take note of the best beaches in Cullera and some of its characteristics:
– Marenyet Beach : It is bordered to the south by Estany Beach and to the north by the mouth of the Júcar River. It has several rocks and fine golden sand. It usually has waves so it is one of the best in the area for surfing.
– Estany Beach : It is only one kilometer long but it is a charming beach, with very fine and golden sand. It is one of the quietest beaches in the city, both due to the waves and the influx of people, who, being small, prefer to go to another. If there are not many people it is perfect.
– Playa de San Antonio : It is the most complete beach in the city and also has a Blue Flag. It is about 2 kilometers long but very complete in terms of facilities, as well as very good accessibility for people with reduced mobility. A promenade accompanies it throughout its length.
– Playa de Escollera : It is a beach that families with children tend to go to since it is very comfortable, with hardly any waves and with various services.
– Playa de Dosel : It is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area thanks to the fact that it has a lot of dunes. It is in the northern part of the Cullera coast.
– Playa de Racó : It is the most urban as it is surrounded by apartments, hotels and all kinds of shops, bars and restaurants. It also has a promenade and is very good for windsurfing, also having a school right there to learn how to practice it.