The Natural Parks are spectacular places to visit, either on any given day or during a vacation. Authentic natural wonders that has many things to offer you, be it natural monuments, landscapes or animals. If you like to visit this type of site, here are some of the best Natural Parks in the world , also considered the most important:
– Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (Peru): It was built more or less in the year 1450 and is an archaeological site that is also called "the lost city of the Incas." Most archaeologists think that it was the patrimony of the Inca emperor Pachacuti and has been a World Heritage Site since 1983. A spectacular place that still preserves its dry stone walls intact and where you can visit the Temple of the Sun and the room with three walls.
– Great Barrier Reef (Australia): In Spanish it means "the great barrier reef" and is longer than the Great Wall of China, as well as being one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. It has more than 3,000 reef systems and cays of coral formations and there are hundreds of tropical islands. A heavenly place where you can go scuba diving, ride in boats that have glass bottoms, do water sports, swim with dolphins and watch whales.
– Fiordland National Park (New Zealand): Here are some of the most spectacular fjords in New Zealand, which you can discover by taking a boat trip, a unique experience. Several of the country’s biggest icons are here, including Miter Peak, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound, and the Great Walks. A spectacular combination of mountains that also offers you the possibility of doing farm routes, ATV routes and visiting an underwater observatory.
– Masai Mara Reserve (Kenya): If you like wildlife, you will undoubtedly find here the best place in the world to enter it. Leopards, zebras, hippos and elephants are just some of the animal species that you can find in the many safaris that you can take. It is a Protected Reserve and is in the southwest of the country, near the border with Tanzania and next to the Serengeti plains. The best date to visit this Reserve is between July and October, which is when there are zebras and wildebeest in greater numbers.
– Swiss National Park : It is the only one in the whole country and the first in Europe. There is so much wildlife, flora and fauna. There you can walk through alpine forests, see glaciers and see animals such as the golden eagle, the bearded vulture, the deer or the chamois. There is no payment to enter.
– Yellow Dragon Mountain (Huanglong, China): It is a World Heritage Site and has spectacular natural pools, more than 3,000, that look like a painted tapestry. Waterfalls, hot springs, mountains, glaciers, plants and virgin habitats characterize this immense Natural Park.
– Yellowstone National Park (Wyoming, United States): Its extension covers parts of Wyoming, Montana and Idaho and has a spectacular hot water spring called Old Faithful, as well as large forests. You can go on excursions, camping, take a boat trip or go fishing.