If there’s one thing I love to do on vacation, it’s go to a theme park. Whenever I go to a city I inform myself and if there is one I love to go. In Europe there are many theme parks, so I have made a compilation of the most attractive, among which I do not include the most famous and of which we have already spoken to you on other occasions and which are Eurodisney and Parque Warner Madrid. Here you have them:
– The Eden Project : It is in the south of England and is a theme park dedicated to nature and the conservation of the environment. In the month of July they organize a Garden Party, which is a party that includes concerts and activities of all kinds.
– Parc Asterix : If you like the famous Asterix and Obelix without a doubt this is your park. It is north of Paris and you can see all the comic characters parading and at various attractions.
– Futuroscope : It is near Poitiers, in France, and has several futuristic shows where special effects are the protagonists. Very interesting if you like that world.
– Siam Park : It is in the south of Tenerife and is the largest water park in Europe. I have visited it and I have to say that it is spectacular, with Thai decoration and attractions for all ages where you will have a great time. It has a spectacular wave pool. You can buy a voucher to visit this and the Loro Parque and it will be cheaper.
– Loro Parque : Also in Tenerife, in this case in the north. A spectacular place to see a lot of animals and that has shows of dolphins, sea lions, parrots and even killer whales. It has a spectacular penguin.
– Europa-Park : It is in the south of Germany and is the ideal place if you like strong emotions. One of its attractions, the ‘Blue Fire Megacoaster’, launches you to almost 100 km / h in less than three seconds.