The Costa Brava has such an extensive coastline that it is very difficult to know everything in the same trip, especially if you are only going to be there for a few days. Ideally, you should organize yourself by zones and visit it on several occasions to be able to know everything since it is a beautiful place.
Municipalities such as Lloret de Mar , Pineda de Mar, Calella, Blanes , Tossa de Mar or Santa Susana are just some of the most beautiful in the area, so I will give you a short guide to the Costa Brava with the most important things you should visit:
– Botanical Garden of Blanes : it is a Cultural Asset of National Interest and is also called Marimurtra. It is one of the most important gardens in Europe at the landscape level, and it is that it has 4 hectares of extension among which you can find more than 3,000 different plant species, many of them unique and that you will not be able to see anywhere else.
– Museu Obert de Lloret (MOLL) : In Lloret de Mar there is an immense cultural heritage that is made known in this museum since in it you can discover all the historical, cultural and natural attractions that the municipality has. The ideal place to start your visit in Lloret de Mar.
– Santa Clotilde Gardens : They are also in Lloret de Mar, in a spectacular natural setting where there is a cliff overlooking the sea. It has a lot of native vegetation and is one of the most beautiful places in the area.
– Salvador Dalí House Museum : It is in Cadaqués, a beautiful and well-known town thanks to this museum since it was the home of Dalí. It was a fisherman’s hut where the painter settled little by little until he stayed to live there, giving it a very special labyrinth shape. You can visit all the rooms and see how he lived and what things he had.
– Water parks : There are many along the coast, such as Marineland (it is a park and zoo that has dolphins, parrots or sea lions, as well as multiple pools for a fun day in the water), Water World (there are a lot of of swimming pools, slides and water roller coasters), Aquadiver (wave pools, kamikazes or rapid rivers) or Illa Fantasía (it has 22 water attractions, each one more spectacular and fun).
– Lloret Antiques Market : Held on the second Sunday of each month, it welcomes hundreds of people in search of antiques, crafts and various collector’s items.
This is just a small sample, soon I will make a special of each municipality so that you do not miss anything.