In these moments of crisis it is clear that great trips cannot be made, or at least not everyone can. Now you have to save much more and probably travel less, so you have to look for destinations that are not only interesting but can also offer you free attractions or activities to enjoy much more.
A city in which you can find very interesting free tourism is Buenos Aires, the Argentine capital and it is highly recommended to visit since it is very beautiful and with much to offer all tourists. There you will find many things to do that will cost you nothing, something that is undoubtedly appreciated. Take note of the most interesting of free tourism in Buenos Aires :
– Walking : Without a doubt something that is free anywhere and that here you can exploit to the fullest by being able to visit all its neighborhoods on foot and see very interesting places. Here you will also find some free tours, without a doubt the best way to get to know the city. The so-called BA Free Tour begins in the morning and, with a guide, takes tourists through the most interesting areas of the city.
– Museums : There are many that are free and others that have significant discounts at certain times. The City Museum is in the Almagro neighborhood and admission is free on Monday and Wednesday. The MALBA is a museum of modern Latin American art that is free on Wednesdays from 12 to 21 hours. The Fine Arts Museum is one of the most exclusive in the city and is free every day.
– Congress : It is one of the most impressive buildings in the city and can be visited for free on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (although this usually changes if it is a special date).
– Cemeteries : It may seem a bit gloomy but the truth is that all the cemeteries in the city are beautiful and it is worth visiting at least one. Recoleta is one of the most interesting thanks to its cultural and historical heritage and you can discover it with a guided tour in Spanish from Tuesday to Sunday (several visits per day). The one in Chacarita is one of the most famous and contains many of the most important personalities in the history of Argentina.
– Tango : If there is something characteristic of this country, it is tango, and you can enjoy it even more by visiting places closely linked to it, such as Complejo Tanto (a club that offers free classes at 7:30 p.m.) or The Window of DGEArt , which offers free classes every Saturday.
– Shows : In different parts of the city there are a lot of shows such as theater, music or puppets, especially in parks and on weekends.