Summer ends and for many the holidays are behind us. The month of September is coming and there are many who still have money or desire to continue exploring the world, if they are planning to take a trip in the next bridges in October and November, keep reading, for agencies they are the most recommended months to enjoy the best advantages of traveling out of season.
An ideal time to sail in a private sailboat through the Bosphorus Strait in Turkey , sleep in a traditional Arab fort in the middle of the Dubai desert or enjoy an exclusive dinner under the moon in Jerusalem , are just some of the exclusive proposals for this fall. We propose three dream places to escape for a few days and disconnect from the harsh return to routine.
– Fly the sky in a balloon to contemplate the enchanted valleys of Capadoccia.
– Sail over the golden waters of the Bosphorus on a private cruise discovering ancient Ottoman palaces and beautiful mosques.
– Relax body, mind and soul in a selective hamman in Istanbul.
– Hiking and horse riding through the Red Valley or visits to the Turasan wineries to taste the best cheeses and wines in the area.
– Tour the Judean desert in a 4 × 4 SUV, the natural site of the Bedouin shepherds, you can make stops at Nebi Musa and the Monastery of St. George, you will discover impressive views of the Wadi Kelt canyon.
– Night tours through the roofs of the houses of the old city and the walls that surround Jerusalem.
– Enjoy the best Kosher food as a family, learning Jewish culinary customs.
– Discover the fascinating night market and the picturesque neighborhood of «zikron moshe».
– October is the ideal month to get to know Dubai in depth. Also, you now have direct flights with Emirates airline.
– You will love staying in an authentic traditional Arab fort and then relaxing by a pool in the middle of the desert.
– In that country you can practice swinging in the most exuberant golf courses, diving in the Arabian Gulf, skiing on the dunes and even inland alpine skiing at the Mall of the Emirates .
– You cannot miss the opportunity to take a walk through the most exclusive shops in Dubai and when you are hungry, dine in the most avant-garde restaurants in the world.
– Finally, sunbathe on completely unspoilt white sand beaches in Oman.