A great way to travel is by bus. Although your trip seems endless due to the large number of hours that you can spend inside the bus , today we give you a few tips to make it much more pleasant.
– Choose an accredited company that can guarantee you a safe and reliable trip.
– Take reading material or devices to play with. Remember that you are going to spend a large amount of time in which you will have to enjoy as much as you can. If you like to sleep, don’t forget to bring a small pillow.
– Wear comfortable shoes that allow you to adapt to any situation. Remember that when you get on the bus it may be good weather and when you get off, it may be raining heavily.
– Do not carry too large luggage . Many tourist stops have access to some gift shops. Do not be tempted to buy everything as your backpack or suitcase will increase and can become a great annoyance.
– Bring a soft jacket with a hood or a small umbrella.
– Buy some kind of map or book that lets you know which area you are going to at any given time. If you can also read an interesting review about customs or typical monuments, surely you will be much more entertained.
– Don’t forget your sunglasses and your camera. If you are one of those who take photos of everything that moves around you, do not forget to keep a spare battery and another storage card.
– Take a drink and a light snack with you.