Get the ESTA to travel to the United States

Traveling to the United States is the traveling dream of almost everyone, regardless of which city they want to travel to. Everyone knows that in this country there is a fairly important psychosis regarding who enters its territory, especially since the 9/11 attacks. In order to travel to this country, you have to meet several requirements , and one of them is to process a permit called ESTA and which, in the case of Spaniards, is mandatory.

This requirement is effective as of January 12, 2009 and it is an electronic entry permit whose full name is Electronic System for Travel Authorization . You must fill out the form to get it online at least 72 hours before getting on the plane. You have to enter this page and follow the steps indicated. It is very simple, comfortable and fast.

It is not necessary to fill it out in English, you can do it in Spanish or in any other official language of the 34 countries that are part of the digital visa network that enters the United States with the ESTA. This travel authorization is valid for 2 years or until your current passport has expired and you can request it even before you have bought your plane ticket as this will speed up procedures.

There may be the possibility that you have to make an urgent trip and you cannot meet the time in advance to request it. In that case, do not worry since putting all the information they will give you an answer in a few minutes, and if you see that they happen and they do not, contact the nearest United States consulate to be able to solve it with them.

The ESTA is also essential for minors , anyone who is going to visit the United States has to bring it, regardless of their age. It is a free procedure.