Yes, I know that it is a bit lazy to think about snow and cold now that we have very few summer days left, but the truth is that autumn is almost here and it is now when you should start planning your winter holidays . If you want to join the trend of going skiing but have never done it, I will give you a few tips for beginner skiers so that you do not have any problems and you can have everything planned. Take note:
– Preparation : Before the trip you need to get in shape to be able to be in tune and not get too tired when you start skiing, something that will also leave you without strength in the middle of the day. If you don’t usually do a lot of exercise, a few weeks before the trip start practicing sports that help you work on balance, strength and coordination.
– Hydration : Drink a lot of water since being at a very high altitude dehydration is much faster. Try not to drink alcoholic beverages since you get dehydrated before, especially during the day since at night you can have a couple of glasses, but avoid the beer with the meal.
– Regulations : You must absolutely comply with all the regulations that you find in the complex where you are staying, and especially all those that are on the slopes and that show the ideal places for each level of skier. Do not go to places that are not recommended, no matter how much you want to discover new landscapes, think that if they are closed to the passage it is for something.
– Learning : Do not be in a hurry to learn and go step by step. It is clear that jumping on the largest slopes in a professional plan is something that all skiers want to do, but you must have the right level since not only could you hurt yourself but by hindering those who do know how to go there you can provoke other accidents. Do not go skiing in areas with trees, save this for when you go on an excursion with a guide.
– Clothing : You have to get all the regulation clothing for skiing and that includes skis, the helmet and the appropriate clothing, as well as gloves and other accessories that are optional.
– Users : Be very careful with other skiers and keep in mind that those in front of you always have priority. If you see that you have many people behind you, do not entertain yourself a lot with zigzags since it could influence what they want to do by not being able to know where you are going. When you go to launch yourself on the track, look well in every way to know that you are not going to collide with anyone and that you are not going to obstruct the passage of those who are already on it.